VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay marriage

+9
Alexandra
Darth Pyrinikon
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Short Circuit
Sapphire
Zero Beat
KarmaChameleon
simplytom
Jess
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gay marriage Empty Gay marriage

Post by Jess Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:00 pm

There is absolutely no reason why gay marriage shouldn't be legal. I don't see how it hurts anyone and I don't see anything wrong with two people of the same gender marrying. Love is love. gender doesn't matter.

I am sure most of you agree. or I hope ALL of you agree.
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Gay marriage Empty Re: Gay marriage

Post by simplytom Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:02 pm

i'm for gay marriage so what if they are gay who cares everyone loves who they love so let them be

simplytom
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:40 pm

You can't choose who you love! That's wrong? Oh, yeah, go ahead and fall in love withthat ugly girl you said you'd never date.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Beat Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:38 pm

I wanna marry my dream man sad

Zero Beat
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Totally agree, it should be legal everywhere
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:57 am

Do you Americans not have civil ceremonies like they do here in the UK? Or do you not class that as a marriage?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 am

I think you should be able to marry any kind of gender you want, because yes I may not agree with them but it's not my life or choices. I respect that we have different views, but why punish them for something that they internally feel. It's not like they just woke up one day saying that they were just going to randomly be gay. They were born like that, so lets just not judge, because it's not our place to judge, and truthfully if we do it's like being racist or sexist. I mean, you are punishing them for being gay, isn't that the same as punishing someone for being a different race. It's kind of hypocritical if you think abut, because it's punishing someone for something they cannot control. For example, they may have a great personality and be hilarious, but you punish them just because they like the same gender? So answer this, would you hate me just because I was gay? And think about this hard.....think about your morals.....and how your not supposed to judge other people just because they are different.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:43 am

When people fall in love, they don't just find the person attractive. They also have traits that you seem to like, and it just so happens they are male. It isn't fair, because people in Alabama can marry their own sister and think its better than marrying a dude, granted the man is gay. This is dumb. No hate. Plus, not even that, but when one gay man grows up and is dying, the other "civil union" couple cannot go see the other one when he is there, because they are not married or related.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:12 pm

It's not fair to make them seem foreign, or wrong. They are not wrong they are who they are. Besides weren't we taught by our parents to be who we are?
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm gonna sticky this, because I feel like this is a really nice thread to be stickied.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:43 pm

I agree eric(: this is an awesome thread!(:
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:09 am

Gay marriage is fine by me.
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 pm

I think we should just respect their beliefs
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 pm

I support gay marriage so much I've started to hate anyone that is against it for even the smallest reason...

so I ask all you people against it (not that there are anyone against it here...)

1. How does two men or two women marrying affect/hurt you?
2. Stop staying that we'll allow people to marry animals or objects next
3. The argument "marriage should only be between a man and a woman" is freaking stupid.
4. So is "it's just wrong".
5. if you're against it for religious purposes, fine. but the two men or two women marrying may not even be freaking religious (or Christian)
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

daxishere wrote:i am completely, 110% AGAINST gay marriage. not because i'm against homosexuality, but i think marriage is sacred to man and woman.

that is freaking stupid. that is one of the stupid arguments against gay marriage. well actually all of them are stupid. but anyways, tell me how two men or two women marrying hurt you? Why should we deny them marriage if they love each other? Why should gender even matter? and don't say you find it disgusting and weird. just because something's disgusting and weird doesn't mean it's wrong or should be illegal.
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Why can't states then embrace the laws? It's wrong to single out people like that! And in many ways its like racism.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 pm

i don't get it, Dax.. why can't they get married. Love is love.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:31 pm

daxishere wrote:weird, no. disgusting, VERY! is that why i think it should be illegal, no. i know people who love their dog, does that mean we should allow them to marry? i mean, they are in love and can't help they fell in love with a dog right? so why should they be not have the ability to marry who they love?

lolwhat?

you are comparing humans to dogs. Real love to... well.. (pun) puppy love?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:39 pm

if it's love, then let them marry. hey, it's cool by me. but... the dog has to say yes.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Truthfully you can't choose who to all in love with....it just happens
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

daxishere wrote:weird, no. disgusting, VERY! is that why i think it should be illegal, no. i know people who love their dog, does that mean we should allow them to marry? i mean, they are in love and can't help they fell in love with a dog right? so why should they be not have the ability to marry who they love?

gay marriage is one step closer to "open marriage".

also, when studying history, if you ever have truly studied history, marriage was to be done for the fulfillment of a man as based on the Bible. it was created so man and woman could become and create children. like it or not, where i come from, the USA, was founded on Biblical principle and as they have been slowly removed, our nation has slowly fallen apart.

homosexual's can no procreate, which is why homosexual marriage as been and is illegal in many and most states. at least homosexuals can relocate to some states and live their lives as they wish, married, but most of those states do not embrace homosexual marriage laws.

how can you compare that people falling in love with dogs?? two men (or women) marrying are both freaking humans. I don't see how it's disgusting. even if it is, IT DOESN'T HURT YOU IN ANY FREAKING WAY

"based on the Bible"

excuse me! marriage isn't all about religion anymore. marriage doesn't have to be done in a freaking church. and the US was founded on religious freedom, and most of our founding fathers were deist, agnostic, and atheist.

our nation is not freaking falling apart because we're removing Biblical principals. Ever heard of separation of church and state?

"it was created so man and woman could become and create children"

if another one of your arguments is this, that is just freaking stupid. a couple doesn't have to have children. I might marry, but I will never ever have children as I have a fear of pregnancy.
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm

I completely agree with that, because how do we have the right to make them do something they don't want to do....in a way(like I said before) it's almost like racism because your singling them out and making them seem like aliens when they are just like us!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Daxi, I bet in a 100 years we will be accepting of gays completely (at least in countries like the US). just like years ago white people believed blacks to be inferior. and men believed women to be inferior. homosexuals are no different from you and me, there is nothing wrong with loving the same gender and they should have the same rights like any other person.
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Jessica wrote:Daxi, I bet in a 100 years we will be accepting of gays completely (at least in countries like the US). just like years ago white people believed blacks to be inferior. and men believed women to be inferior. homosexuals are no different from you and me, there is nothing wrong with loving the same gender and they should have the same rights like any other person.

I couldn't have said it better!(:

We shouldn't treat them like aliens, because that will truthfully get you NOWHERE in life....how about you update yourself to the 21st century Dax
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 pm

I thought that prayer and usually anything religious like reading religious text wasn't allowed in public schools.........

anyways, back on topic

Dax, gay marriage will be legal in the US in all 50 states and there's nothing you can freaking do about it. DEAL WITH IT. it doesn't even hurt you.
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next