VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think People Should Live Together BEFORE Marriage?

5 posters

Go down

Do You Think People Should Live Together BEFORE Marriage? Empty Do You Think People Should Live Together BEFORE Marriage?

Post by Short Circuit Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:14 am

Title says it all, I will put my reply once others have.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Do You Think People Should Live Together BEFORE Marriage? Empty Re: Do You Think People Should Live Together BEFORE Marriage?

Post by SSSP Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 am

Why not? I think that's the perfect way to get to know each other better and to see will you be able to live with that person for the rest of your life.

SSSP
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Do You Think People Should Live Together BEFORE Marriage? Empty Re: Do You Think People Should Live Together BEFORE Marriage?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 am

SSSP wrote:Why not? I think that's the perfect way to get to know each other better and to see will you be able to live with that person for the rest of your life.

It is like a new car. You want to give it a test drive before you buy. I know bad example. Two people can love each other but might find they can't live with each other. So of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Well I would not exactly use the "try before you buy" expression Razz

Its alright dating for a long time, where you see people at thier best, but what are they like first thing in the morning? Are they the kind loving person that you go out on a date with, or are they putting on a show just to impress? Do they keep thier dirty clothes on the floor or do they pick them up and put them in the laundry? What are they like with money, do they spend everything they have, or do they keep some in the bank for a rainy day?

These are all things that you cant find out unless you are living together, so I think you should live together for a while before you make that final commitment, and although I am not religious, I do believe that when you say you will stay together till death do you part, then you should honour this agreement.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Agreed ^
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:01 pm

I totally think people should live with each other before they get married. It'll help you get to know them better, and help you decide whether you are really ready to commit to their lifestyle or not.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:07 pm

yes. you need to get sick of each other, and understand that you still love each other. does that make sense.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down