VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you continue to stay with someone if they did not want or believe in Marriage?

+2
Jess
Short Circuit
6 posters

Go down

Would you continue to stay with someone if they did not want or believe in Marriage? Empty Would you continue to stay with someone if they did not want or believe in Marriage?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 pm

This is purely for curiosity purposes. It actually arose from another topic me and a dozen people were debating on during our lunch hour today.

So would you continue to date someone if they did not believe in marriage and never wanted to marry?

Personally I would. I mean if you love someone you would respect there wishes correct? So I mean I suppose I would and of course I would discuss this with them but I would respect there choice.

P.S I did not know where to post this and this seemed like the best place. I considered the debates section but then again while there is a debate aspect of this post I thought that it is also a simple discussion/view point.

Back to top Go down

Would you continue to stay with someone if they did not want or believe in Marriage? Empty Re: Would you continue to stay with someone if they did not want or believe in Marriage?

Post by Short Circuit Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Marriage is only a piece of paper that 2 people sign, and after a few years together, means nothing, and gets ripped up when they get divorced
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Would you continue to stay with someone if they did not want or believe in Marriage? Empty Re: Would you continue to stay with someone if they did not want or believe in Marriage?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Well it's true to an extent but not every couple get's divorced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Well, I would still carry on going out with them, and personally, I would only ask someone to marry me IF I thought we would be together forever
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 pm

I wouldn't mind at all, as long as he'll continue to love me
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

It would definitely be concerning, I don't know. It would make me feel like there is no trust. I'd have to see the situation to decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by LTgirl Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:17 pm

I had 1 friends, who never believed in love. but he said: when I met you, I had one feeling, it's not love, but I really like, and if we ever meet again more times, I think i will fall in love with you.
So I think with marriage also is. Just you have to meet someone with you want to marriage.
But if my bf will ever say that he did'nt want marriage, I will not get angry. I think above all is to love, protect and respect the loved one.
LTgirl
LTgirl
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

This is a 3 month bump. Lock

Next time please read the date of the thread! ~Kryptonite
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Kryptonite wrote:This is a 3 month bump. Lock

Next time please read the date of the thread! ~Kryptonite

It is not a 3 month old thread. It is less than that. Check the date the 25th of April So really it is something like under or just over 2 months but defiantly a lot less than 3.

So since the bump limit is still in-tac. No rule has been broken. Therefore this thread is unlocked and no fault can be place on the poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Personally I wouldnt keep dating them because yes I respect their views but marriage is very important in my religion and family moral views, and they should also show respect for my. So I guess if we worked it out and compromised I would possibly stay but if not that is a huge deal breaker.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm

As long as they were loyal to me then I would be fine. If I loved them, well... I just hope my church and family would be okay with it or just learn to live with it. I would be mad if he criticized my religion just because he didn't believe in it, though.
Alexandra
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down