VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide?

+12
Galvenite
Selrahc
Sapphire
Oasis
Brian
Short Circuit
KarmaChameleon
Hutch
Stuart D
Jess
Princess Sarah
Darth Pyrinikon
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide? Empty Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide?

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:25 pm

I have honestly had those kinds of days, like yesterday, where I felt worthless and felt like the world would be better off without me. But thankfully my friends were there to cheer me up. Smile
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide? Empty Re: Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide?

Post by Princess Sarah Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm

sorry you feel like that carter. I have felt exactly like that tons of times recently so i know how ur feeling. If you ever need anyone to talk to, ill be here

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide? Empty Re: Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide?

Post by Jess Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

I sometimes feel like it, but it's very brief. mainly it's because I'm having a horrible day though...
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuart D Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Everyone has bad days and good days its life so it is , like today i had a very bad day , but cameron your friends are always there to help you through everything , keep your chin up and stay strong buddy you'll always have them there to support you when your down
Stuart D
Stuart D
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 pm

I would never commit suicide, I love my life Razz

Hutch
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 am

I have never belived in this kind of selfish act.

Also its kinda the easy way out.

I am not saying for others who have thought about it, that they are a coward or whatever but I do feel maybe they need to have a long and hard think about what the costs to themselves and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 am

I think most people can say that they have had some suicidal thoughts. I don't have many.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Suicide is not the answer, its the final act of misery
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:09 pm

well, hi there kyle.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:59 am

Deirdre wrote:well, hi there kyle.

Hi Eric,

I cannot put in words what I have been through over the past week yet, when I am ready, I will
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 am

The Assassin wrote:I have never belived in this kind of selfish act.

Also its kinda the easy way out.

Then you have never been is such a low point in your life, that you think that this is the only option you can take to make the pain go away.

I am sorry, but your statement is neither helpful nor true. It takes tons of balls to reach the decision to attempt to end your life, and is never a spur of the moment thing either
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide? Empty Epic Fail

Post by Short Circuit Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Last Sunday (4th March), I posted this message in the depression thread:

" This will be my final post on this forum, as I have made up my mind
what I have to do to stop this disease from getting any worse. I have
removed all bookmarks to this forum and VT, and when I log off here,
will clear all browser history.

I thank you for befriending me over these past few months, and I hope you have a great life."

For those of you who do not know, after I made that post, I injected myself with 4 X the insulin dose that I need, in order to commit suicide. The only reason it failed was because my parents came home 2 hours early, and found me in a diabetic coma.

I have since, been fitted with an insulin pump, so I cannot "accidentally" overdose anymore. I had planned to do this for over a week, as I thought at the time, this was my only course of action to get rid of the pain of daily bullying, the loss of my grandma, my friends not wanting to be friends with me any more, and my inability to cope with my diabetes.

I STILL have those thoughts, but with medication, am learning how to cope with them. I will try to keep up with this forum, but still have very bad days of crying 24/7. I am taking each day as it comes, but if I am not on here, please don't get mad with me.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:44 pm

To be honest, Kyle, I am so happy that you failed that. You are one of my best friends.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuart D Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Eric please show some support to kyle as he needs it not sarcasm
Stuart D
Stuart D
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:13 pm

it was not sarcasm.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuart D Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:15 pm

well it looks like sarcasm to me , just think it over ok
Stuart D
Stuart D
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:37 am

Looked like kind sincere words to me!
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Yes I used to think of it a lot especially when I cause a huge problem.

Brian
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Why would any of you attempt to commit suicide, i mean seriously, what is or was so bad that made you even think about it. There is no reason that anyone should commit suicide. Life is a gift, all of you should cherish it. It is better to live a short or long life than not to live at all.

Here's a video to help (watch it all): www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7cJIWdT-IU

Hutch
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 am

Hutch wrote:Why would any of you attempt to commit suicide, i mean seriously, what is or was so bad that made you even think about it.

Was YOU ever sexually abused when an infant? Do you get bullied at school every single day of your life? Have you ever been at such a low point in your life that you think there is no other option?

NO? well please do not criticize people who have been there and worn the TShirt out! People with these thoughts need help and support, not a kick in the head when they are down Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide? 984495496
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 am

^ true.

but, there always seems to be a rainbow after the rain, right?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

I agree kyle, you shouldn't critize someone about something that you understand, especially when you have NO idea what they go through.
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 pm

This seems to be popular and I think is worthy of a sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 am

I never have, and hope that I won't have to.

And for everyone going through this, you can do it, and you will get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 am

Jess wrote:I sometimes feel like it, but it's very brief. mainly it's because I'm having a horrible day though...

Same for me.
Oasis
Oasis
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next