VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide?

+12
Galvenite
Selrahc
Sapphire
Oasis
Brian
Short Circuit
KarmaChameleon
Hutch
Stuart D
Jess
Princess Sarah
Darth Pyrinikon
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide?

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:14 am

stickied.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever attempted/thought about commiting suicide?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 pm

There were several points in my life when I seriously considered it, and I even planned it out at one point. I didn't do it, though, and I'm still alive today. Things got better, and people helped me through it. I am so glad that people helped me through it when they did, or else I wouldn't be here today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 am

Can't say I ever really did.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Selrahc Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Luckily, I have never...
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 pm

While i do have things to keep me happy, whenever i hear my family fighting it makes me depressed.... and then i start to think. I havent attempted it yet, but im worried that might change.
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvenite Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 pm

i have thought of suicide before but i think would this be worth it
Galvenite
Galvenite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Lives Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm seriously considering it. I have been everyday of my life for about two months now. There is just so much stress in my life. I don't know how to deal with it. I'm tired of being scared and nervous from a stupid decision I have made this summer. I hate my life, I hate everyday, I hate people around, and I really hate myself. I play it cool at school. I'm even a youth leader at church. I think the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm too scared or I think God is going to get me through this, but then again if I did kill myself God would except me, and take me to heaven, right? Idk. I'm giving up on life. I tried to starve myself in summer. It started to work, but was messing up my body. I was getting sick because my body started to consume itself. So it was working, but now my parents make sure I eat and stuff. I'm just really done with life. I just want to OD and take a nap. I really hate myself. Worst decision I had made in my life. I'm so stupid.
Aaron Lives
Aaron Lives
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Aaron Lives wrote:I'm seriously considering it. I have been everyday of my life for about two months now. There is just so much stress in my life. I don't know how to deal with it. I'm tired of being scared and nervous from a stupid decision I have made this summer. I hate my life, I hate everyday, I hate people around, and I really hate myself. I play it cool at school. I'm even a youth leader at church. I think the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm too scared or I think God is going to get me through this, but then again if I did kill myself God would except me, and take me to heaven, right? Idk. I'm giving up on life. I tried to starve myself in summer. It started to work, but was messing up my body. I was getting sick because my body started to consume itself. So it was working, but now my parents make sure I eat and stuff. I'm just really done with life. I just want to OD and take a nap. I really hate myself. Worst decision I had made in my life. I'm so stupid.

Hey Aaron. What's so bad that you hate yourself about?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 am

Take it from someone who has tried but failed. ITS NOT WORTH IT!

If you dont want to put on here why your feeling this way, you can contact any member of staff through the links in signatures. TALK my friend, don't bottle it up.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Lives Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 am

Hutch wrote:Why would any of you attempt to commit suicide, i mean seriously, what is or was so bad that made you even think about it. There is no reason that anyone should commit suicide. Life is a gift, all of you should cherish it. It is better to live a short or long life than not to live at all.

Here's a video to help (watch it all): www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7cJIWdT-IU

Well anyone who has wanted to attempt suicide has obviously lived a short life if the choose to kill themselves
Aaron Lives
Aaron Lives
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Troll Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:35 pm

I've attempted 10+ times, but. I think I'm good now. I can only handle failure for so long until I turn into a permanent mess.
Dino Troll
Dino Troll
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Impossibility Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 am

Only all the time.

Double Impossibility
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:20 pm

... not really but the thought has passed through my mind ....
it seems like a releses from my pain ... BUT I love life and I am beyond that at this point . cheers
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum