VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide and Self Harm forums..

Go down

Suicide and Self Harm forums..  Empty Suicide and Self Harm forums..

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Due to the concerns of many people from this website and adults (including my mother and a counselor) I have looked into the laws, and to be honest, I feel like we could be held liable if people ended up going to the extremes and killed themselves. Now there are people on here who can help you with your problems, but for now, we do not have a big enough community to help all the people with these serious issues. I am deleting these two places until we honestly have enough people. I am sorry, people. I just feel that we could not live with guilt. If you need anyone to talk to, there are plenty of certified members that you can reach through PM.

Effective immediately.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down