VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Forums & Administrator Prioritizing

Go down

Member Forums & Administrator Prioritizing  Empty Member Forums & Administrator Prioritizing

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 am

Administrators will now prioritize sections. 
This basically means that instead of having moderators in each section, we will have an administrator prioritize in each section. Out of the four administrators, three of them will have their own section of expertise. That way if there is ever a question, a member who knows nothing about the forum can message that administrator and ask a question. 

IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE A DIARY!
You will now be considered the moderator of the forum! If you want anyone else to have moderating access, please let me know. I will be changing it to the person who made the diary in the first place. 
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down