VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Quotes in the Universe ..... .

Go down

The Best Quotes in the Universe ..... .  Empty The Best Quotes in the Universe ..... .

Post by LigerMan007 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 pm

This is a place where any awesome quotes 
(from me or others) is put  . 

The best of the very best .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

The Best Quotes in the Universe ..... .  Empty Re: The Best Quotes in the Universe ..... .

Post by LigerMan007 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm

"This is the slow one. It's another personal one. Again, not naming names, it's about someone who helped me through a lot and I thought she felt the same way that I did and then she really let me down. At the same time, it was good that she did, because it was that final push to me figuring out myself. The lyrics are pretty self-explanatory."

+1 

Fuck Google+
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

The Best Quotes in the Universe ..... .  Empty Re: The Best Quotes in the Universe ..... .

Post by LigerMan007 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:26 am

"When God sees the talent he has created, and sees how it effects those of us that dream, He scoops up that talent by means of tragedy, brings them upstairs, and pins wings on their backs."

No truer words have been said .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down