VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

+2
SouthDakota
Miss Who
6 posters

Go down

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Empty Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Post by Miss Who Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Put me down for TEAM CAT!  cat
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Empty Re: Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Post by SouthDakota Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Yeah, I'm more for team cat as well. Smile
SouthDakota
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Empty Re: Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Post by Kryptonite Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:20 pm

i like both. but i prefer cats Very Happy
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Ligers . all . the . fucking . way .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:14 pm

don't know. it's complicated. i think i like my dogs better than i like my cats, but i like cats better in general. my cats aren't funny enough sad
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:45 pm

100%  dog person.  Cats be like "what the heck are you looking at?" but a dog welcomes you and wants cuddles all the time
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:48 am

This .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:44 pm

KarmaChameleon wrote:don't know. it's complicated. i think i like my dogs better than i like my cats, but i like cats better in general. my cats aren't funny enough sad

Well... I am going to read this as a vote for cats.

GO TEAM CAT.  cat
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down