VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could meet just one person .....

+2
KarmaChameleon
Short Circuit
6 posters

Go down

If you could meet just one person ..... Empty If you could meet just one person .....

Post by Short Circuit Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

If you could meet just one person from the past or present, who would it be and why?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

If you could meet just one person ..... Empty Re: If you could meet just one person .....

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 pm

i'd like to meet asa butterfield so he can give me some tips on how to become a better actor.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

If you could meet just one person ..... Empty Re: If you could meet just one person .....

Post by foamy Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Skinny Love wrote:i'd like to meet asa butterfield so he can give me some tips on how to become a better actor.

Of course. I'd like to meet our admin.
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:17 am

I would like to meet GOD! Firstly to find out if he is real, and secondly, I would ask him "Is this what he really planned for the human race, or was he just having a laugh at our expense"
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 am

Is it ok to say I'd like to meet my mom before she became my mom? She's nothing like she is now. I was going through old pictures and i see all these pics of her on the back on a motorcyle and I'm like "WTF!"
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 am

I'd chose to meet Lady Gaga, because I love everything she stands for. (: <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:48 am

I'd like to meet my Scottish ancestor, and maybe Native American, too. I'd also like to meet ya'll.
Alexandra
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am

hmm i would like to meet my ancester's!
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 am

My dad.
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down