VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few things.

Go down

A few things.  Empty A few things.

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Hello once again, fellow VirtualKid members.

I have quite a few things that I would like to announce.

foamy, our longest working normal moderator, has been upgraded to a Global Moderator. This means that there is a position open.

Secondly, I would like to bring up that The Assassin was kind enough to buy the domain and a few other things for this site. That was very nice. I would like to say that maybe you guys would be kind enough to donate a small amount of money to our site so that we can keep it ad free and also the domain. To do so, scroll all the way down and find the “contribution” button. A few things.  T_grC4KiAEvtMoxCnpFlSW-ung7CMvmQwZho-UqlHUwcrd7bqhZ2KtGw6osufvRvB2wrkkGCcoIplQVNa9jyhBkU2k-Z09mPmOs=w1600

One other thing is maybe thank the Moderators and Global Moderators every once and a while, as they spend lots of time on their own time to make this site nice for us to be in a nice environment. Please remember they aren’t paid.

One other thing, the newsletters will be shut down for quite a while, as a lack of members wanting to participate.

The podcast should be done pretty soon.

It would be awesome if everyone could try to bring at least one person to the site, one, two.. maybe even three. Remember we need to grow as a site.

If you feel like you want a name change, personal message me, or Jessica.

One last thing, we are going to start a network, so a few sites could be connected. Things like how govteen.com and virtualteen.org is. Smile

Thank you guys so much for your participation in this website.

~Eric
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down