VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When People Bail On You Last Minute

3 posters

Go down

When People Bail On You Last Minute Empty When People Bail On You Last Minute

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 pm

I hate when people say they will do something for you then when it's finally time to do it they just bail, and you are left hanging, not bale to do anything about it with no replacement!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

When People Bail On You Last Minute Empty Re: When People Bail On You Last Minute

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Fucking two days.... and now she bails. Bitch.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

When People Bail On You Last Minute Empty Re: When People Bail On You Last Minute

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm

And she duznt even give us a heds up so we could find a replacement...now we have to wait another fuckin week prob. so we can figure out will play the stupid part!!!!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 pm

This makes me so pissed when she does this. all the time, yo.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm

I know. I almost told her that. But she goes off on me and everything.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 pm

She souldn't be the one going off on you I mean seriously!!!!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 pm

..........it's one thing to talk about people where no one else can find out....... I thought this place was for helping people..... But instead it's a place for bullying... And when I'm invited to be on this website where I've been bad mouthed and called a fucking bitch, I really try not to get upset over it. But that's inevitable because I'm being called that by my closest friends..... And it wasn't my fault I bailed. Eric told me to stay after school that day and I couldn't. I'm busy every day and I just couldn't do it. So.... Thanks.... I'm glad I have people I can confide in......

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Sarah, we needed to vent. We did not vent about anyone on the site. We were mad, and then later in the chat we talked about how we were a little... out of it. We didn't see two sides of the story. Now, people are on this site now, and we don't bash. We vent.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Lock
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down