VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is gonna sound weird......

2 posters

Go down

This is gonna sound weird...... Empty This is gonna sound weird......

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 pm

But what is it like for you girls when your on your period?

How much does it affect you?

And this one is probably going to sound incredibly weird but.... what's it like to wear a napkin/tampon?

If you don't want to answer... and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to.... It's just something I've wondered. Hope this didn't sound too..... odd Embarassed
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

This is gonna sound weird...... Empty Re: This is gonna sound weird......

Post by Miss Ginger Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:35 am

It's uncomfortable. The cramps, headaches, nausea, muscle pains, bloating, PMS, irritability, and depression .... no fun.

I usually get really bitchy when its my week. I get really bad cramps. They used to be like... REALLY bad. My mom took me to the ER a couple times cuz they got so bad. They actually give you birth control so the pain isn't as intense.

And the question about tampons and pads... once again.... uncomfortable.
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down