VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Fuzz

3 posters

Go down

White Fuzz Empty White Fuzz

Post by Short Circuit Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:02 pm

So today we were talking in School about shaving your face. I noticed that I dont even have the white fuzz on my top lip like some of my mates do. So when can I expect that to start to happen, only just got a few hairs in the pit area!
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

White Fuzz Empty Re: White Fuzz

Post by foamy Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Two things—look really hard in te mirror. If you really can't see anything, them give it time. You don't need to shave right away.
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:42 pm

We can't tell you. It comes at different times for everyone. I have a friend who's 13, and he can grow a full beard. I know high school kids who have no facial hair at all. It's all genetics. Most likely, I would say between now and 17, but it could (not incredibly likely) be longer.

And its your choice when you want to start shaving. Some guys start right when they start to see anything, others wait until its very noticeable. It's your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:20 pm

From what I see, facial hair is the last part of puberty. If you are just now getting armpit hair, I would guess 16-17 is when you will see facial hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:42 pm

TrevorTime wrote:From what I see, facial hair is the last part of puberty. If you are just now getting armpit hair, I would guess 16-17 is when you will see facial hair.

This isn't necessary true, but it is probably how most boys are. Anything can happen though. You may not get full facial hair until then, other signs may come earlier.

Don't worry, it'll happen soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:38 pm

daxishere wrote:kyle, you whine a lot.

And you know me because?......................

Whats your VT name?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 am

I suggest you read the rules before you post again.

Rule No. 1 - Flaming, Bashing, and Trolling

Hate posts and
personal attacks will not be tolerated on Virtual Kid. Treat others on
these message boards as you would expect them to treat you. Posting
topics specifically designed to provoke a negative response from someone
(aka trolling) is also asked to be avoided.

You have already broken this rule twice
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:43 am

daxishere wrote:its not my fault you're whining. you are still whining. you are 14 years old, act it. and i'm not calling you names or bashing you. i simply stated a fact. i'm sorry you aren't man enough to look at yourself and learn you need to grow a set and grow up a bit. i also feel incredibly sorry for you. if i was whining as much as you do, i'd want someone to tell me so it's brought to my attention, so i'm doing exactly what i'd want someone to do for me. but then again, i'm more on the man side of things. i'm not overly sensitive and far from a cry baby.

He whines a lot. That, my friend, is an opinion. Grow a set? That, is also a bash. He isn't whining. If you don't like the rules, make your own website, or go to www.virtualteen.org/forums because, as the creator of this website, I don't want people to be flamed or bashed, so it seems that you are the person who needs some growing up to do. You have now had two reports, and I feel as though that pretty soon, I'm going to have to give you a warning. Please get straightened out.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Pardon me, please be respectful from now on.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:34 pm

This is your final warning. Be respectful of the rules or you will get infra creed and/or banned. Ok?
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:11 pm

ugh, this is really off topic. please keep it back on topic.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum