VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Maggie

2 posters

Go down

Dear Maggie Empty Dear Maggie

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon May 14, 2012 11:27 pm

I just want to start this off with a simple thing.

I love you.

Ok, so maybe not so simple. It takes a lot of guts to say that, but when it gets down to it, I really do. I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else. You are the only person I can see myself marrying. I know that we are young, but I think we can make it. No matter how bad the fights, how bad the issues, we always seem to pull through.

Lately I've been avoiding talking to you. I feel like you are aware of this. I just want you to know that even though you had nothing to do with the Blake incident, I am still very hurt. It makes me very upset lately to talk to you. I don't want things to go to shit, because I really do love you, Mags.

And then the Keaton thing, that hurt really bad. I know you have no control over your emotions, but it still hurt. I won't go into detail much since this is public.

I do want to point out that you are a huge help in my life. When no one else is able to calm me down from my little breakdowns, you are there. You are there for all of them. You just don't know it.

You mean so much to me. I just had to get how I feel out.

One thing that will never ever change is that I love you, and I would be delighted to get married to you and have kids. <3 like 42 of them, haha. good text convos.

Anywho, <3 talk to you later.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Dear Maggie Empty Re: Dear Maggie

Post by Miss Ginger Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Reading this has made my day... no... scratch that. This has made my entire week! It means a lot.
I love you too <3
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down