VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrades~13/5/2012

Go down

Upgrades~13/5/2012 Empty Upgrades~13/5/2012

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Recently VK has done a number of mini upgrades. Nothing spectacular however, they do look nice.

First of all we have a stylish new like button. This button is designed just as a friendly sort of thank you. You can see if your post is liked however you don't get to see by who. It's just there as something cheerful.

We have added a log out box as well. This is just something to prevent accidental log outs.

Friend Request Notifications are back up and running after a slight technical hitch.

The Visitor Message Notification has been added. Just hit close when you see the pop up and then visit your VM section to see the VM. To choose the choice of VM options go to your profile---preferences--scroll down until you see Visitor Message and choose your options from that point on.

We have also added a pop up chat. This chat does not work well with Internet Explorer. If you cannot use the pop up chat then go to the box down the bottom, these chats are integrated so if you are in the pop up chat or in the fixed one at the bottom you get the messages from both, it's all in one.

Any problems pm Silver Assassin

Thanks
~Virtual Kid Staff.

Back to top Go down

Upgrades~13/5/2012 Empty Re: Upgrades~13/5/2012

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 pm

I liked it. Wink
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down