VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatroom

3 posters

Go down

Chatroom Empty Chatroom

Post by Short Circuit Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am

Why do people sign into the chatroom and not chat? Pointless exercise if you ask me Chatroom 984495496 Chatroom 984495496
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Chatroom Empty Re: Chatroom

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am

Well I like to monitor it as a mod does.

However I am not going to sit there all day and talk. As I have other things to do as well. It's simple really.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 pm

I suppose you're calling me out on this. Well, Kyle. People do have life's outside of this site, which you very well know. For example, I have been trying to get in while I'm at play practice, an I sign in, and then I have to go on stage or I'm on my iPod and I lose Internet. Shit happens.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Deirdre wrote:I suppose you're calling me out on this. Well, Kyle. People do have life's outside of this site, which you very well know. For example, I have been trying to get in while I'm at play practice, an I sign in, and then I have to go on stage or I'm on my iPod and I lose Internet. Shit happens.

Perhaps maybe he is calling you out on it.

However. I did look into the chat and another person signed in and said person was not talking. Then I went away while talking to kyle as well. I think this is just a rant and nothing to personal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 pm

If the person signs in, but doesn't have a chance to say Brb then don't get so upset, like you just did with me, sometimes I just go and do whatever without saying brb, not smething to get worked up on.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Triumph wrote:If the person signs in, but doesn't have a chance to say Brb then don't get so upset, like you just did with me, sometimes I just go and do whatever without saying brb, not smething to get worked up on.

Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Eric, why do you say i was calling you out on this? I cannot see when your in ghost mode!

This WAS NOT a rant at anyone in particular, as the title of this thread is called "What Irks Me" I thought i would have been allowed to say that it is very annoying when someone signs into the chatroom, and just plain does not chat. I always thought the chat room was for people to chat in, not just log into and say nothing.

Oh well, something else that I have got wrong init?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Kyle wrote:This WAS NOT a rant at anyone in particular, as the title of this thread is called "What Irks Me" I thought i would have been allowed to say that it is very annoying when someone signs into the chatroom, and just plain does not chat. I always thought the chat room was for people to chat in, not just log into and say nothing.

To address the main point of this post kyle. We are only saying that if some of us are busy or forget to indeed tell the chat we have left, you should not think we are ignoring you or committing some kind of crime. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Kyle wrote:Eric, why do you say i was calling you out on this? I cannot see when your in ghost mode!

This WAS NOT a rant at anyone in particular, as the title of this thread is called "What Irks Me" I thought i would have been allowed to say that it is very annoying when someone signs into the chatroom, and just plain does not chat. I always thought the chat room was for people to chat in, not just log into and say nothing.

Oh well, something else that I have got wrong init?

No, but I don't go in ghost mode. Like ever. I am in ghost mode maybe once every 2 weeks.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down