VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing my best friend. but then getting him back

2 posters

Go down

Losing my best friend. but then getting him back Empty Losing my best friend. but then getting him back

Post by Brian Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am

My older brother is my best friend. But for a period of time i lost him. He got married and he ignored me and not other people though. He invited my cousins to play Xbox kinect with him and not me. I was depressed for about a week. Obisly i didnt show it att school. I almost commited self harm but i didnt. Now i talked to him and then my little brother took us three ot to chinse. We talked and talked and then he gave me my ipod back. He bought the ipod before i got married. Then he took it away and said until i become more reponsible would iget it back. I noticed i ned to ask forgivness to my brother fdor being a jerk now he is my best frined again. Can u guys please remind me things i should do to keep it that way. I dont want to get in depression.

Brian
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Losing my best friend. but then getting him back Empty Re: Losing my best friend. but then getting him back

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:04 am

This would possibly be better in F&F section

Back to top Go down

Losing my best friend. but then getting him back Empty Re: Losing my best friend. but then getting him back

Post by Short Circuit Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 am

Brian wrote: He bought the ipod before i got married.

Shocked your married at 13????? Losing my best friend. but then getting him back 277638789
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm

He bought it

Brian
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum