VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shame when Im shirtless???

3 posters

Go down

Shame when Im shirtless??? Empty Shame when Im shirtless???

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:19 pm

I feel Shame even in the beach, So my plan is going to an acuatic park alone and stay there 1 hour I dontknow in the pool or toboggans and lose that shame, Do you think is fine ? Because I dont have stomach and chest hair, Im fine with thats not the problem whit the shame , Is just I feel
ashamed maybe because Im kinda shy, Oh I forgot this is with my family people I`ve never seen is less. So I first start with people I`ve never seen. What do you think?
I am 16 years old.

Last edited by JuanPablitoKlavier on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shame when Im shirtless??? Empty Re: Shame when Im shirtless???

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

well how old are you?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

I do not have hair on my belly or chest yet. Who knows if I will get it? It does not bother me in the slightest. I am 14, how old are you?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm

and i don't have any hair on my chest either, and i'm fourteen. it'll all come in time.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Well i found it hard to understand the entire concept of this post but I will do my best.

First of all it sounds like a confidence issue. You feel you don't look good enough without a shirt? well this is more mind set than it is to do without your actual looks. Its all about confidence and as you mature and develop and come out of your shell and meet new people and experiences your confidence will grow and chances are you will end up being able to take your shirt off in public.

Like I said its more a confidence issue.

As for the hair on your chest. Your young, what age are you?
It is usually one of the last things to develop in puberty. So don't worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:35 pm

I feel the same way, and I have hair on my chest >__< but do what you feel is comfortable but also I don't quite understand that first part about going to the park by yourself?
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum