VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New VirtualKid Policy

Go down

New VirtualKid Policy Empty New VirtualKid Policy

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 am

Hi VK Members

Ever herd the saying. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".
We we are implementing our own saying "What happens in VK stays in VK"

This mean you aren't allowed to post or talk outside of vk about anything are members have posted.

So for example if you new someone who was here for help. You do not have a go at them. Even if they are friends or relatives.
Also do not post things up about users on any social networking site.

Users come on here for a nice safe haven. Not to be put down. We all need to learn about this because it is truly unfair on our users. It hard lesson to learn and I only learnt that recently but be aware that this policy stands and if broken may result in warnings, infractions and possibly even a ban.

This is a community we do not discourage users, we help them
And to be quite honest, this is not new at all. this has always been around. simply a reminder to all that WE ARE HERE TO HELP.

Thanks
~VirtualKid Staff

Last edited by Deirdre on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added)

Back to top Go down