VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts

5 posters

Go down

Thoughts Empty Thoughts

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Ive been having thoughts recently. And not good ones, suicidal ones.

Theres the part of my mind that reminds me of all the good things ive done

BUT the part of my mind that argues that, all the bad things ive done, is winning, because ive done more bad things than good things

Ive threatened, well, "promised" was the word i use, peoples lives, ive hit my siblings, etc...

I... I'm just failing to find the purpose in living.

I feel as though the world would be better off without me. And if i did "leave" it would go unnoticed.

I just dont know what to do anymore....

Last edited by Carter on Fri May 11, 2012 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Thoughts Empty Re: Thoughts

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Well, let's look at it like this.

Storm's don't last forever. They just don't. Even thought this might be a hurricane, it will be over. Please remember that people love you, no matter what they say, or what they do. You cannot, just simply CANNOT be put down. I know you too well. You are a strong person.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:04 am

thank you eric Smile
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Please do not give in to these thoughts Cam, try and find a happy one to cling to when your feeling this way
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Kyle wrote:Please do not give in to these thoughts Cam, try and find a happy one to cling to when your feeling this way

I Agree to this

Brian
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

If you believe in God , he forgives you of EVERYTHING you have ever done , are doing right now, and in the future there is not a single thing you can do to fall from him he knows you and loves you ; one human among 7 billion on one planet out of 8 , one tiny solar systems in a sea full of them and one galaxie out of millions more ,
and HE LOVES you . don't think you can't be forgiven there is people that have killed christians and they end becoming gods hands and feet
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum