VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contributions. and ads....

Go down

Contributions. and ads....  Empty Contributions. and ads....

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:11 pm

From now on, I seriously need contributions. Derri, or Silver Assassin, cannot be the only contributor. I hate to sound rude, or anything. But I am having a bit of a meltdown at the moment. Anyway, we will be having ads starting tomorrow, until someone can contribute. I would, but I am having some money trouble. Plus, we need plenty of storage if we ever are going to have that music on here. But..

I totally understand if you can't do this, and I believe you have to have pay pal, and all we would ask for is 10 us dollars. Anyway, I guess it doesn't bother me, because I don't see the ads, just the normal members. Razz

Just do whatever.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum