VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to make everyone aware..

Go down

I would like to make everyone aware.. Empty I would like to make everyone aware..

Post by KarmaChameleon Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 pm

That a scandal is going down. I am guilty. I started the fight. But, it could have been over, and I was trying to compromise. Now that this is over, and through the other chat messages, I would like people to know that if anyone asks any more questions about these things, infractions will be given.

but, i also want people to know that talking about people who are on the site is a no-no. whether its me, or anyone else on the site, this rule still stands. if you absolutely have to, speak about it in private message. or, don't talk about it at all!
Now, have a nice night. (:
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down