VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother rapes her 11 year old daughter

5 posters

Go down

Mother rapes her 11 year old daughter Empty Mother rapes her 11 year old daughter

Post by Short Circuit Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 am

A mother in Australia is given 4 years for raping her 11 year old daughter, filming it, and told her it was for Sexual Education purposes!

What the heck was she thinking of? How could she justify her perversion? Some people just should not be allowed to breed Evil or Very Mad
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Mother rapes her 11 year old daughter Empty Re: Mother rapes her 11 year old daughter

Post by Kryptonite Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 am

wtf! O.O
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Mother rapes her 11 year old daughter Empty Re: Mother rapes her 11 year old daughter

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:31 pm

man, people are f*cked up these days
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsey:D Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm

^^^^
Agree
Kelsey:D
Kelsey:D
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Lock there is no source. please pm me if you have one, and it can be unlocked.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down