VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A HUGE announcement.

Go down

A HUGE announcement.  Empty A HUGE announcement.

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello everyone!

At approximately 5-5:30 pm (Eastern US time) our forums will be under construction, therefore no members can post. I will be making a podcast on the rules, that will include video instruction, which may take some time. One thing to remember is that I will be posting things and deleting them as soon as I am done recording the podcast. I am doing so because I do not want things to be shown, as I will explain a few things by breaking the rules. If I do comment on a thread of yours, and it is not positive reinforcement, please do not take it personally, because I mean no harm. Double posts will be made by me, and a few other things. I will explain moderators and global moderators in a sense that is easy to understand, and hopefully things will be all good. IF I DO FORGET TO ERASE SOMETHING, please report it, and a moderator will be able to erase this.

You can still be in the chat box. I will be explaining a few things about the chatbox also, so, if I do talk to you, make sure you keep it positive, and make sure that you (once again) take anything personally. I will have two members begin a fight, and I don’t want anyone stepping in but maybe a moderator. I will make these people aware of who they are. I will end up kicking one, and banning the other, but I will un-ban the one later.

The point of this podcast is to show everyone the forums all together, and to explain what a few important things are for.

Thanks for reading!
Eric.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down