VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stampedes in America over new shoes

5 posters

Go down

Stampedes in America over new shoes Empty Stampedes in America over new shoes

Post by Short Circuit Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 am

Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Stampedes in America over new shoes Empty Re: Stampedes in America over new shoes

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:33 pm

I so heard about that. We are lame.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Stampedes in America over new shoes Empty Re: Stampedes in America over new shoes

Post by Jess Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:48 pm

ugh Americans are so weird.

said this because technically I'm not an American since I wasn't born in the US Razz
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Americans are stupid as hell. And Jess, where were you born, if I may ask?
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:51 pm

I don't appreciate being bashed! I don't agree with some of the things we do, but I still don't appreciate it, because every country has their flaws and some have more than others but we should still stand together as the world, and look beyond those differences to have peace and harmony. This was a stupid thing to do, but not ALL Americans did it, so I would appreciate it if people wouldn't say all Americans are stupid or dumb, because that's disrespectful.

P.S. I am Proud to Be an American!!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:54 pm

foamy wrote:Americans are stupid as hell. And Jess, where were you born, if I may ask?

Canada

Ninja Yellow Monkey wrote:I don't appreciate being bashed! I don't agree with some of the things we do, but I still don't appreciate it, because every country has their flaws and some have more than others but we should still stand together as the world, and look beyond those differences to have peace and harmony. This was a stupid thing to do, but not ALL Americans did it, so I would appreciate it if people wouldn't say all Americans are stupid or dumb, because that's disrespectful.

P.S. I am Proud to Be an American!!

yes definitely that is true. we can't say all Americans are like this. lol what I said would usually be what my mom would say (she was born in China). like she always ask how Americans can find the time to go on vacations all the time and all....
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Americans aren't always on vacations...most of us can't afford it. I would say that would be an assumption on us. All I can say is I am RED WHITE and BLUE through and through. I will always stand by my country no matter what even if I don't really agree with what it's doing because that's what an American does.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 am

Ninja Yellow Monkey wrote:P.S. I am Proud to Be an American!!

foamy lives in Pennsylvania. I think. I know he lives in the US.

I love America, but... dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn. we are pretty dumb and selfish when it comes to shopping.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 am

Not all of us are....at the moment Eric I can't really just go out and shop. It makes me mad that you guys judge all America like that when there are plenty of people out there who don't act that way. Why judge everyone, when you don't even know half of America.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am

Out of all the people we know, Brooke, the number is fairly small compared to just the population of one city. Let alone the whole of America.
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am

You do have a point. However, in general, most Americans make stupid mistakes, a little more than other countries. But, this is not whhat the thread is about.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:16 am

exactly that kinda proves my point on not knowing half of America. And Eric that's only a small portion o citizens here most of them probably can't even afford to go get those shoes.
Ninja Yellow Monkey
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down