VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a New Owner

Go down

Admin Looking for a New Owner

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:27 am

If you are interested in taking over the role of head administrator for this website, please personal message me on this website with the following format;

Please give your full name, along with an identification of some sort with you holding it next to your face.Your response here.
Explain why you feel that you can take over and run a website that has been inactive for over a year.Your response here.
What do you believe that you could bring to the forum?Your response here.
What are your credentials when it comes to online moderating?Your response here.
Please insert a phone number, email address, or some other form of communication in which more questions will be sent. Your response here.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum