VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one day with ERIC

4 posters

Go down

one day with ERIC Empty one day with ERIC

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:08 am

haha i totally had this idea myself and never saw anything like this, this thread is 500% original.

what would you do if you could spend 24 hours with me. no rules. lets go.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

one day with ERIC Empty Re: one day with ERIC

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:40 am

you guys suck.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:20 pm

I'm getting there ! 

I'm writing it out , dude ! 

chill man ..  Very Happy 

It's taking so long 'cause  it IS long !!
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:51 pm

you know what Eric .. If we spent a day together , no rules , no limits ('cept time) we would have the best day ever . 

I feel like I would wake you up three or four hours before the sun would rise and drive us (of course I don't have a license) to the other side of lake Michigan (North of Chi' town) and watch the sun rise from the other side of the lake like some massive fireball raising from the sea . 

When that hippie ordeal was over we would have some funky breakfast food , ( I dunno , you can pick) and drive thru Chi town towards Wheaton . Regardless of how long it would take to actually
 get there we would stop at every thrift store and 

transform ourselves into sexy Crossdressers .. Wink 

we would go down Chi towns main to get to China town , which , is where we'll get lunch . REAL CHINESE FOOD no panzy stuff , friggin' real deal only , no regrets . 
We would then Find a Lana Del Rey concert and danse like raving fools for the rest of the day ,and sing along to all the songs I didn't know  .. until sunset ...
We would then drive to the East side of Lake Michigan . 
We would have a little picnic on the beach 
while the sun was setting ..
I would tell you 
"I love man , forever ." 
and you WILL say ,
"Me too . forever" 
and you would be staring at the sunrise , in awe of course . 
I would get up , 
pull something out of my back pocket and tell you to look straight forward . I would be facing your back . 
I would say , 
"Remember , I love you forever man"
and you would say 
"Yhea man"
I would end with saying 
"Keep your eyes on the horizon ." 
I would then , finally say
"To the very end" 
and before you could answer I would pull the trigger , 
right to the back of your head , you never noticed any pain . 
You died the happiest person alive . 

"To the very end" . 

Love you Eric . 
and I didn't kill you because I wanted to , 
I did because after our "Best Day Ever" 
you would go back to living hell on earth . 
I wanted you to die knowing you had people who 
cared about you , and that you had a friend you could trust . 

To  The  End .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Wow.... Austin. That was.... disturbing. 

My day with Eric would start extra early which would be tough because i love sleeping in. But we gotta make the best of our day! We'd start by visiting this place i like called Ava's Pancake House where they serve LARGE PORTIONS. No seriously, there are like five eggs in one omelette.... yeeaaa.... oh and btw you are paying Eric. You are the one with a job, man! Then we wouold go to Indianapolis and spend some time at the Canals. We'd rent a bicycle built for two which is actually kinda hard to do. You have to have reaalllly good balance. But since you are in the marching band i am totally confident in your skillz.  Then we would go to an ice cream place and get the biggest banana split that they have and SPLIT IT.  Get it???  And hey, guess what?? There is a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show in town!!!  So even though i have never been and it kinda scares me, i would do it because i know you like it. Because i am a super cool chick likethat. You would have to help me with my outfit for this one. That kinda scares me too. lol  At the end of the night you would walk me to my door. You are a gentleman like that. Razz
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:24 pm

You should still kill him .  Razz
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm

LigerMan007 wrote:You should still kill him .  Razz

With my good looks? Wink
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Miss Who wrote:
LigerMan007 wrote:You should still kill him .  Razz

With my good looks? Wink

Why not Wink Very Happy  Twisted Evil
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:57 am

austin it sounds like we're gonna have to call off our day  Laughing 

also, andrea that sounds like a great day. i'm not sure how your parents would feel about a stranger taking you to a midnight showing of the rhps. Wink
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 am

KarmaChameleon wrote:austin it sounds like we're gonna have to call off our day  Laughing 

also, andrea that sounds like a great day. i'm not sure how your parents would feel about a stranger taking you to a midnight showing of the rhps. Wink

NOO!!!11!1!1 

we have to do it ! 

Maybe without the murder ? maybe ??  Razz
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:58 am

KarmaChameleon wrote:austin it sounds like we're gonna have to call off our day  Laughing 

Ha, Austin. I win!!! Razz yours really was a lovely day though ... if you take out the twist ending I mean.

Yea my parents would sooooooo freak! I'd have to be naughty and pretend I was at a sleepover. Wink btw what WOULD I be expected to wear at something like that??
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 am

Miss Who wrote:

Ha, Austin.  I win!!! :Pyours really was a lovely day though ... if you take out the twist ending I mean.

Yea my parents would sooooooo freak! I'd have to be naughty and pretend I was at a sleepover. ;)btw what WOULD I be expected to wear at something like that??

you can wear whatever you want. you could dress like a character or you could simply just dress like a whore in lingerie like i do.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:31 pm

KarmaChameleon wrote:
Miss Who wrote:

Ha, Austin.  I win!!! :Pyours really was a lovely day though ... if you take out the twist ending I mean.

Yea my parents would sooooooo freak! I'd have to be naughty and pretend I was at a sleepover. ;)btw what WOULD I be expected to wear at something like that??

you can wear whatever you want. you could dress like a character or you could simply just dress like a whore in lingerie like i do.

Awwwww I have like zero whore outfits in my wardrobe! Razz guess we'll have to work shopping into our day together!
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 am

oh don't worry, andrea. if we're anything near the same size in clothes you can just use some of mine Wink
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Thu May 01, 2014 12:30 am

awwwwww man i hope we are not close to the same bra size. lol
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Thu May 01, 2014 7:30 am

possibly , he's like an A , he's also kinda thin .... Just sayin'  Rolling Eyes
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu May 01, 2014 2:58 pm

andrea, we don't wear bras. we just wear corsets Wink
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Oh okay. Never worn one but I'm open to new things. lol
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Sun May 04, 2014 5:16 am

KarmaChameleon wrote:haha i totally had this idea myself and never saw anything like this, this thread is 500% original.

Err, I remember posting this:
http://VirtualKid.englishboard.net/t1544-one-day-with-kyle
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun May 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Short Circuit wrote:
KarmaChameleon wrote:haha i totally had this idea myself and never saw anything like this, this thread is 500% original.

Err, I remember posting this:
http://www.virtualk.net/t1544-one-day-with-kyle
and I never EVER use sarcasm
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu May 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Once you land in the UK, you would be met at the airport and we would start off with a full english breakfast, (sausage, bacon, eggs, beans tomato, mushrooms, hash brown, fried bread, toast and coffee), then I would hire a crane to lift you off the seat as you will be stuffed.

We would then travel to my home town, where you will meet up with my friends and play a proper game of football, not that rubbish game you call football  Smile 

After that, we would have lunch, then in the afternoon, go to the theme park and go on every ride and take in every show.  I hope you like karting :p

After that, we would go back home, and have dinner, a typical english one like MacDonalds or KFC lol

We would then set a tent up in the back garden, complete with TV, DVD player and laptops, and spend the evening chatting and catching up untill the early hours and fall asleep
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Mon May 12, 2014 12:41 am

Ooh! Ooh! Can I play socc- I mean football with you guys, too?? Razz
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon May 12, 2014 9:34 am

Short Circuit wrote:Once you land in the UK, you would be met at the airport and we would start off with a full english breakfast, (sausage, bacon, eggs, beans tomato, mushrooms, hash brown, fried bread, toast and coffee), then I would hire a crane to lift you off the seat as you will be stuffed.

We would then travel to my home town, where you will meet up with my friends and play a proper game of football, not that rubbish game you call football  Smile 

After that, we would have lunch, then in the afternoon, go to the theme park and go on every ride and take in every show.  I hope you like karting :p

After that, we would go back home, and have dinner, a typical english one like MacDonalds or KFC lol

We would then set a tent up in the back garden, complete with TV, DVD player and laptops, and spend the evening chatting and catching up untill the early hours and fall asleep
SORRY EVERYONE THIS ONE TOPS THEM ALL.

but 4real i wish i could spend time which each of you..... this sounds like a fun time..
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Mon May 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Dang!! I thought the RHPS would be my trump card!! haha  if i agreed to dress like a whore would that change your mind? Razz Razz Razz  just kidding. lol
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 am

Miss Who wrote:Dang!! I thought the RHPS would be my trump card!! haha  if i agreed to dress like a whore would that change your mind? Razz:P:P  just kidding. lol

it would be expected from you!!!
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down