VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body image

3 posters

Go down

Body image Empty Body image

Post by Miss Who Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 pm

We girls are pretty much ALWAYS comparing our bodies to other girls. And it is not always harmless stuff. Like what i have found is that girls put other girls down to make themselves feel better.  I wish i could say i do not do that.... but i do.  For instance if a girl has bigger boobs than me (most do lol) i might be all like, "well, at least mine will always be nice and perky, not big and saggy like HERS!" I know, I know.... that is terrible of me!  Crying or Very sad But at least i realize that i do it! We can be so bad to one another!!!  cry 

I was wondering, do you boys do stuff like that? Do you have body image problems ever?
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Body image Empty Re: Body image

Post by LigerMan007 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm

well .. yes ... dudes do that as well , and we do it for the same reasons....
Personally , I try not to envy others too much , but in locker rooms dudes be like 
"Cave man ... ugh ugh ... he small penis HAHAHAHAHA!" 
Now this isn't everyone , but lets just say the cave men keep their pants on too . 

dudes suck too .. 
I sometimes threaten peoples lives when I feel Jealous . lol 
Like ,
"I will cut your throat if you keep talking!"
"Do you enjoy owning a Penis? Do you want to keep it there or on a necklace?"

Pretty mundane stuff in my book lol .  Razz
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:19 am

yes. 

i mean i don't think you're a terrible person of course. but i do that, especially when they're popular. but it ends up biting me in the butt because i find more good things about them than myself. 

it seems sometimes that more guys do that than girls because no matter what, whatever a guy has is better. if its a car, if its a job, no matter what they'll find something that's like "at least blah blah blah." that may not necessarily be about exactly what you're trying to ask, but i tried to answer at least hah.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 am

Fuck everyone . 

That's how I live . 

If you are "everyone" then I am better then you . 

This is the mentality of Austin .
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks for taking the time to answer, guys!!! And thanks for making sure i know i am not a terrible person, Eric. I try.  xD   i guess we all do it on some level.  I just need to work on my self esteem i think.
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:42 pm

anytime , anytime , I might as well put an interesting question too ...
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down