VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how i study for choir finals

2 posters

Go down

how i study for choir finals Empty how i study for choir finals

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:12 am

so i have a choir final and obviously i didn't memorize it so what im doing is typing it over and over while lisetning to the recording. there are only two verses so i hope this will help so look how bad it is when i'm rushed...

(idk what the size thing is about ._. i get it im short)

[size=12.727272033691406]oh mistress mine where are you roaming oh stay and hear your true loves coming that can sing both high and low trip no further pretty sweeting journeys end in lovers meeting every wise mans son doth know. [/size]
[size=12.727272033691406]oh mistres mine where are you roaming oh stay and ehar your true lvoes coming that can sing both high and low trip no further pretty sweeting journsy end in lovers meeting every wise mans son doth know[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]oh mistress mine where are you roaming oh stay and hear your true loves coming that can sing both hihg and low. trip no further pretty seweeting journys end in lvoers meeting every wise mans son doth know[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]oh mistress mine where are you roaming oh stay and hear your true loves coming that can sing both high and low trip no further pretty sweeting journeys end in lvoers meeting every wise mans son doth know[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]what is love tis not hear after presetn mirth has present laughter whats to come is still unsure in delay there lies no plenty then come kiss me sweet and twenty youths a stuff will not endure [/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]oh mistress mine where are you roaming oh stay and hear your true loves coming that can sing both high and low trip no futher pretty sweeting journys end in lovers meeting every wise mans song doth know[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]what is love tis not hear after present mirth has present laughter whats to come is still not unsure in delay [/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]blah[/size]
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

how i study for choir finals Empty Re: how i study for choir finals

Post by LigerMan007 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:11 pm

how fun . 

how i study for choir finals Url-212

You're welcome .
LigerMan007