VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Position Available

Go down

Moderator Position Available Empty Moderator Position Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 pm

There is a moderator position available in all of the sections. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE DO NOT NEED TO PICK ANYONE, THIS IS A LUXURY AND WE MAY NOT NEED ANY MORE HELP.

In this instance, posts are in quality, not quantity. So, post counts are 25, because that sounds reasonable enough. 

You must have been around here for two weeks. Also, please realize that you WILL be working with very serious subjects, so if you don't think you can help these people, please do not apply. You must have worked with these kind of things. 

Applications will be closed on March 13. 

This position will be filled and announced shortly after. 

So, go ahead and personal message me or any of the administrators. 

Make sure you include-

Why should you be a moderator?

What makes you more qualified from the rest?

Which section do you want to moderate?

Why do you want to moderate this section?

Experience with somethings in this section.

Last edited by KarmaChameleon on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Moderator Position Available Empty Re: Moderator Position Available

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Just a reminder that the applications close tomorrow at any time! Any last minute applications should be turned in tonight or early tomorrow! 
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:53 am

The moderator position has now been closed, we will review the applications and we will get back to you all in due time to who the moderator is. PLEASE REMEMBER IF WE DON'T FIND ANY NEED FOR A NEW STAFF MEMBER WE WILL NOT ADD ONE.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down