VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Me a Fucking Question!!.....:)

+3
SouthDakota
Miss Who
Princess Sarah
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Me a Fucking Question!!.....:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Me a Fucking Question!!.....:)

Post by Princess Sarah Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Miss Who wrote:Why did you choose Princess Sarah as your fucking username? Do you really expect us to treat you like fucking royalty??!???
Sorry it's taking me so long to reply!!! I've been pretty busy. But no, I do not expect you to treat me like effing royalty haha.  I got my username when I first joined the site because this dude I knew used to always call me princess sarah, and at the time I couldn't find anything else to make my name so I just used that. And I never changed it Razz

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Ask Me a Fucking Question!!.....:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Me a Fucking Question!!.....:)

Post by Princess Sarah Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:37 pm

LigerMan007 wrote:If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that?
Would you like that?
Haha good song

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Miss Who wrote:
SouthDakota wrote:
Miss Who wrote:Why is it taking your four days to answer my fucking question???
In her diary, she said she's giving up swearing for lent. Maybe she can't bear to post in here without fucking swearing. Razz

oh i missed that. xP

yeah... my potty mouth probably is not helping her. Razz  what's really funny is that this is the only place on VK where i use language like that!
Haha I'm actually failing at this whole lent thing. I just love cussing so much!!! But that's not the reason I'm not replying, I've just been a bit busy.  I'll do better at replying tho!! Keep dem questions comin!

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:03 pm

There is a certian bueaty in 
Taboo language , 

"Fuck" - 
Is percussive , it shakes with power , and is comparable to a Snare being slammed on .

"Shit" - is less cutting but it has the right characteristics to make it like a hi hat .

"Bitch" would be the many variety  of toms , the ones that can change intensity all the time .

"Faggot" is like fuck , but with less bite , so it could a crash/splash cymbal . 

"Cunt" could be the bass drum , it is dark and very rounded after a rude top end . 

"Dick monger" or "Pussy monger"(if you're like me Wink)
would be the wide djembes with wide ,long sound (that's not the only thing that's long and wide) 

"Hairy armed Froggy cunt" would be the big ass bass drum in all black metal bands . 

"Purple-headed womb ferret" would definitely be the gong . 

and my fave ... .

You miserable longeared slack assed motherfucker with a cunt for a mouth, if only you could suck my ass while licking my balls then you would be considered to be half fucking human, but then again you are only the biggest cock sucker in the world with shit for brains and your fat ass is so open from being corned holed that you cannot even see your nose that is so far up the bosses ass that you need to be ejected before he takes a shit you lying no good cheating bastard with shit for brains take a long flying fuck off your ugly bitches pockmarked face while you suck eggs through a straw.

Fucking brilliant . 

this would be ....
well... I don't know ....

If curse words (and rambles) were instruments
what would that shit be ?????

(you should ask me questions too .... just to make it fair)  Wink
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:55 pm

To answer that question... that would be me playing saxophone.  Too amazing for words to describe xP

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:42 am

HOW PUMPED ARE YOU FOR STATE FINALS!!!!!
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Princess Sarah wrote:To answer that question... that would be me playing saxophone.  Too amazing for words to describe xP

OH FUCK .  Laughing 
well ..  Wink
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 pm

KarmaChameleon wrote:HOW PUMPED ARE YOU FOR STATE FINALS!!!!!
EXTREMELY PUMPED. hopefully we make it.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Princess Sarah wrote:
KarmaChameleon wrote:HOW PUMPED ARE YOU FOR STATE FINALS!!!!!
EXTREMELY PUMPED. hopefully we make it.

FUCCCKKKK YHHHEEEAAAA!!!!!!!

GET SOME PUNK !! 

all caps .. all the time... 
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:34 pm

When do you find out if you made it??? States i mean....

Last edited by Miss Who on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacois1 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:37 pm

What is your meaning to the word yolo?
Tacois1
Tacois1
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 am

Miss Who wrote:When do you find out if you made it??? States i mean....
We have state prelims this saturday, and that evening after we perform we will find out if we have made it. and if we make it, state is also that weekend, so we will just stay there. If we don't make it, we just go home.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 am

Tacois1 wrote:What is your meaning to the word yolo?
Yolo = yellow

idk..

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Princess Sarah wrote:
We have state prelims this saturday, and that evening after we perform we will find out if we have made it. and if we make it, state is also that weekend, so we will just stay there. If we don't make it, we just go home.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Oops... sorry. i guess that should have been in the form of a question.

Good luck? lol

Let us know how it goes!!!
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Miss Who wrote:
Princess Sarah wrote:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Oops... sorry. i guess that should have been in the form of a question.

Good luck? lol

Let us know how it goes!!!
Hey sorry I haven't replied in like, forever! we got 2nd which is SO GOOD. First time our drumline has ever been a medalist! woooo.

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2