VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiered User Name List

5 posters

Go down

Tiered User Name List Empty Tiered User Name List

Post by SouthDakota Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:21 am

Tiered User Name List

Tier One

• A unique name that you created yourself and is not a word already in use

• An example would be “Erothius.” Idk if that is a thing, but I’ll assume not, as I just created that random combination of letters in a way that sounded good.

Tier Two

• A good word or words (not a word like “the”) that are already in use, it’s a good word or words, the only reason it is tier two is because you haven’t been ridiculously creative with it.

• References are included in this category, unless they meet the qualifications of a lower tier

• An example would be my username, “SouthDakota,” and “KarmaChameleon”

Tier Three

• No numbers, but contains words like “the” or, “one”, like connecting words that aren’t really important in the name

• If the numbers in your name are a reference, like one of my usernames, “Recovery2”, the 2 is there because that is part of Agent South’s code name. And “RecoveryTwo” was taken, but that’s beside the point

• An example would be: “TheAwesomePerson,” as it has “the” in it

Tier Four

• Numbers in your name immediately make it a tier four, unless they are a reference to something

• Any punctuation that is not needed to be grammatically correct makes it a tier four

• Example would be one of my old usernames, “NinjaPenguin57”, as it has the”57”

Tier Five

• This tier is for the…. Special names. The ones that really need their own category…. I don’t really want to address this category any more than that. The names are…. Special….

So, what tier does your username fall under? What usernames have you seen that are either really good or really bad? (not necessarily according to this list)

(Note: this is meant to be fun; I’m not judging anyone based on the names they’ve chosen. I myself have had a tier four name, so I won’t say anything, haha)
SouthDakota
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Tiered User Name List Empty Re: Tiered User Name List

Post by KarmaChameleon Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:16 pm

my username is a tier two.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Hmm.... I suppose mine is a tier two...

Interesting user names I've seen.... well I've always thought it hilarious how many of them I've seen with "horny" in it especially in the... ahem... other teen forum. umm.... seriously? lol tier 5?
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Miss Who wrote:Hmm.... I suppose mine is a tier two...

Interesting user names I've seen.... well I've always thought it hilarious how many of them I've seen with "horny" in it especially in the... ahem... other teen forum. umm.... seriously? lol tier 5?
Yep, those would be in the tier five, lol
SouthDakota
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slizko Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Tier #1 for Slizko Smile

That is a cool system, thank you for posting it!
Slizko
Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Slizko wrote:Tier #1 for Slizko Smile

Ahh.... I was wondering about that, Slizko! How did you come up with it?
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slizko Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:23 pm

It comes from calligraphy. When I learn new languages I practice writing for a long period of time, I like having nice looking script. On a given day, I was working on a few different letters, and I wrote out the equivalent of Sliz. The generic Ko on the end was just something randomly thought up, steaming from the short word for company, co. In russian there is no "C" letter, no letter that adapts its sound in that manner either, so the K is used for translation sake.

Really It happened by chance, and by messing around with letters and sounds associated with them. But over time I took it and made it become my "branding" as to who I am.

The word SlizKo/Slizko, happens to be a nice sounding mash of sounds, so I continue to use it.

Not an interesting story, but most things in life are not.
Slizko
Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvenite Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:33 pm

idk what mine is
Galvenite
Galvenite
250 posts!
250 posts!