VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession

3 posters

Go down

Confession Empty Confession

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 am

Um... well... I attempted suicide a few weeks ago... Obviously I failed, but I just wanted to get this off of my chest and figured this would be the easiest way. I'm doing fine now, haven't had thoughts like that since, but... well yeah.
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Confession Empty Re: Confession

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 am

hey man, i'm sorry you had those thoughts. sometimes i feel guilty when my life is getting so good after i used to be like that.. but then i remember that just like it got good for me, it will get good for you too man. thanks for letting us know, and remember that we love you cam!!
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Confession Empty Re: Confession

Post by Kryptonite Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 pm

hey man if you need anything im here for you. I'll be here Smile
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!