VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Music Service

2 posters

Go down

New Music Service Empty New Music Service

Post by Slizko Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 pm

A new website for music has cropped up.  Made by Mr. Kim DotCom, it employs a new way to buy and download music.
Kim DotCOm wrote:"Artists should make their music available for free, and fans should only pay for it, if they really like it"
A system where you can get all music for free, and only pay if you believe the artist's music is "really worth liking"

Last edited by Slizko on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Title)
Slizko
Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

New Music Service Empty Re: New Music Service

Post by Miss Who Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Hmm.... I mean, seems to make sense I guess... why pay for music that sucks!! Hopefully people do the right thing and pay the artists what they deserve!
Miss Who
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down