VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My blog

Go down

My blog  Empty My blog

After that i felt dead numb motionless just wanted time to end and fail. felt humiliated and hatred filled my veins. Hatred that will not go away. The hatred is what fueled my rage and rage wanted to take control and punish and destroy who ever was in my path. Rage is like monster. Unstoppable and uncontrollable when enacted on. Rage, Anger, Hatred all are cousins in the game of emotions of the human life. All of that will rot a person to the core. Then the anger and hatred floods into the mind and heart of the person.
Galvenite
Galvenite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum