VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey look a post about my other dad.

5 posters

Go down

hey look a post about my other dad.  Empty hey look a post about my other dad.

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 pm

we through out alll of my dad's stuff today. we kicked him out because he has been living at his mom's, and we are perfectly fine. he doesn't pay any of his bills, he doesn't contribute at all. he won't take like the ONLY job he can get because it's minimum wage, even though 7.30 is way more than 0. and lately he's been messing with our stuff even when we made it clear that he doesn't live at our house. he's a bad man, because all he does to fix things is break other things. he was gonna take our golfcart that grandpa bought us before he died (it needs a new battery) and take the tiller that grandpa bought us on his way to the hospital to die and switch it and give the golf cart a new motor. then he sold dom's bike to his grandson without even asking my brother. i just don't know how to feel.

i threw away lots of my childhood today. i got angry at all of the things from my past so i took everything that had any meaning and threw it in the dumpster because i need to move on. i'm just afraid there are things that i can't do without.
i guess this is just another thread for everyone to look passed, and ignore. but i just needed to vent.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

hey look a post about my other dad.  Empty Re: hey look a post about my other dad.

Post by Short Circuit Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 am

Eric, I am so sorry these things are happening in your life at the moment. I cannot imagine what your going through, but please stay strong. We are all here for you, and vent as much as you want.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

hey look a post about my other dad.  Empty Re: hey look a post about my other dad.

Post by Miss Ginger Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:19 pm

I'm sorry Eric. I'm here for you whenever.

Stay strong.
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Eric were all here for ya when you need it.
foamy
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Selrahc Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm sorry Eric. This must be a really hard time for you, but you know that we're all here for you to help you get through this.
Selrahc
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down