VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dating. Confused?

2 posters

Go down

dating. Confused? Empty dating. Confused?

Post by lilliekae Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 am

okay, so im dating this boy that i really love and he says he loves me. when im with him he makes me really happy and he says i make him really happy. we talk day and night and tell each other we love each other. he says so many things to me that makes me happy, and he says he means them all. he and i have been dating for about 2 months now and he said he would never cheat on me or anything and that he only wants to be with me and that he only loves me, but just today i was told something different by these two guys. i was told by both them that this boy that im dating is like "cheating" on me. he went to the park and he was texting me and he told me that he was there by himself, but these two guys told me they were with him as well as this other girl and that they were holding hand and they kissed a few times. they said that he hangs out with her alot to at the pool and that they hold hands and tickle each other all the time. they said that she lays her head on he's cheats and he puts he's arms around her like he and i do. I just don't really know what to do because i love this boy so much and he makes me so happy, and i've liked this boy for a very long time. he and i talk aout the future together and how HE wants me to move in with him when i'm 18 becuase he loves me and wants to be with me forever. again like i said i really don't know what to do. do i believe these kids who are her brothers? or this boy i have loved for a long lime and trusted?confused confused

lilliekae
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

dating. Confused? Empty Re: dating. Confused?

Post by Miss Ginger Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 am

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through this. I know that it's no fun at all, being so uncertain. If it was me, I'd give it some time and keep an eye out.
Boys will be boys and these brothers may be trying to screw with you. But on the other hand, some boys say one thing while something totally different is on their mind.
Two months isn't a really long time, and being fourteen (like me) I know it's fun to think about having a future with the one you love. But that could be years from now, and people can change within days.
Maybe you could ask him about it. Confront him and tell him what these brothers told you. And not through a text... In person. It's a lot harder to lie in person.
If this guy is cheating on you, I'm really sorry. But you shouldn't be his second best... You're way better than that. Find a guy who will treat you like a princess, and love you for who you are.
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by lilliekae Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 am

I understand boys will be boys, and these boys just keep telling me more and more and saying he was also at the pool and he ended up kissing some other girl but it wasn't the say girl that he held hands and kissed last week. He was with his best friend when this happend so i asked hes best friend and hes best friend even said he didn't do it and my boy said he didn't do it but only these two boys are. I know that two months isn't that long i know that very well, but i was meaning i've liked this boy more than two years now, and he and i talked all the time and than we started to hang out all the time and he asked me out and he like gave me a promise ring. i'm the only girl he has ever done that too.

lilliekae
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:37 am

He sounds like a nice guys. You never know... These boys may just be pulling your strings. But be careful... That's all I'm saying.
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by lilliekae Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 am

I Know. I just am not sure who to believe because there her brothers and who knows she could tell them almost everything. and he wants to hang out tomorrow (today) so maybe i'll talk to him then.

lilliekae
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:46 am

Yeah, I mean... Just be honest with him. I don't think it could do any harm.
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by lilliekae Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 am

I hope not. I mean I'm always honest with him I just hope he was really telling me the truth and meant ever thing he said and that he really didn't do that.

lilliekae
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 am

I hope so too. Having your heart broken really sux. I hope you are able to find out what's really going on. Best of luck to you. =)
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by lilliekae Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 am

Thanks that means a lot Smile

lilliekae
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:01 am

No problem. I'm will to help anytime.
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by lilliekae Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:06 am

thank you

lilliekae
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum