VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It happend again! /rant

2 posters

Go down

It happend again! /rant Empty It happend again! /rant

Post by Kryptonite Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 am

Warning lots of cussing.

The stupid -censored- fought again! For fucks sake it was a fucking cat, im so -censored- tired of this and it just happend at -censored- 1:50 am cst i got -censored- school, i wanted to -censored- choke that son of a bitch!! Ughhh!!! I feel like im fucking loseing this battle, and were not gonna -censored- put one down or sell, thats out of the question im tired of this i really am.

I had to censor this, it was just a little too much, sorry Hunter.
~Deirdre

Last edited by Deirdre on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The language was a little hardcore...)
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

It happend again! /rant Empty Re: It happend again! /rant

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 pm

:/ I'm sorry that your cats woke you up at 1:50 am on a school night.
One of my friends cats gets beat up by all the others, so what she does is she puts him in a room by himself and shuts the door so the others cant get to him. Idk if it would work, but it sounds to me like you'd be willing to try anything at this point.

Hunter, I know life gets hard some times, you may lose some battles, you will win some. But the important thing is to win the war. How? By not letting anything get you down in life. I know its hard to do, but try to keep a positive additude through thick and thin.
Stay strong bro Smile
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

It happend again! /rant Empty Re: It happend again! /rant

Post by Kryptonite Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:00 pm

It was a stray cat, not ours.
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!