VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids now using Abortions as a form of contraception

5 posters

Go down

Kids now using Abortions as a form of contraception Empty Kids now using Abortions as a form of contraception

Post by Short Circuit Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 am

http://4yous.info/teenage-girls-who-have-had-at-least-eight-abortions-are-being-let-down-in-the-most-appalling-way-as-38000-undergo-termination-in-a-single/
"For one in seven teenagers who had an abortion in 2010, it was not their first.

Out of 38,269 teenagers having terminations in England and Wales,
5,300 had already had at least one, say NHS figures released under the
Freedom of Information Act. Three had their eighth abortion, while
another two had their seventh.

Four teenagers had a termination for the sixth time, 14 had their
fifth, 57 had a termination for the fourth time and 485 went through the
procedure for a third time."

These figures speak for themself, something is definately wrong with the system while this is happening over and over again
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Kids now using Abortions as a form of contraception Empty Re: Kids now using Abortions as a form of contraception

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun May 27, 2012 5:20 pm

ya know, that's a shame. there is a limit to these kind of things. *sigh* you'd think they'd learn right?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Kids now using Abortions as a form of contraception Empty Re: Kids now using Abortions as a form of contraception

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 7:05 pm

The thing is, if we put a limit we aren't any better than those who go through the process.

Also Kyle this seems more like a news article than a debate. Would prefer it in the News Room?

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Mon May 28, 2012 2:55 am

I think it is suited in here, as we can debate the rights and wrongs of girls using abortions as a way of contraception, and the way the education system is failing while they feel the need not to use proper protection, and why these girls parents are doing NOTHING to educate them properly.

Just one abortion is a tragedy, but for girls as young as 16 already having EIGHT, that is just not right.

However, if you feel the need to move it to News, then do so
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:27 pm

my heart shatters like glass for their poor souls (the dead )
my good in me is broken for the girls to but inside
MY HEART IS FILLED WItH HATE!!
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvenite Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:42 pm

I feel bad for the aborted kids

FUCK ABORTION
Galvenite
Galvenite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 pm

please do not bump old threads! Lock
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum