VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many is too much?

Go down

How many is too much? Empty How many is too much?

Post by Short Circuit Sat May 12, 2012 4:58 am

There was a sad story in the UK News this week, where 5 kids died in a house fire, they were aged between 5 and 10 and a 13 year old is still critical in hospital. Here is a link to the story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-18044324

However, in the story, the father of the children, lives in the house with his wife AND girlfriend, and has fathered 17 (seventeen) children. So how many kids is too many? How can he support that many kids?

Update:

The 13 year old boy died in the early hours of this morning, after his parents both agreed to switch off the life support machine sad

Last edited by Silver Assassin on Mon May 14, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posts merged.)
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

How many is too much? Empty Re: How many is too much?

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:49 am

That's sad especially for the 13 year old boy.

As for how many kids is too much. Well I dunno. I believe as long as you can fully support your children in terms of education, food, shelter and give them the attention they need then I think it's okay.

However living with your wife and girlfriend I think is a tad weird.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum