VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm useless

5 posters

Go down

I'm useless Empty I'm useless

Post by KarmaChameleon Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 pm

I don't deserve anything that I have. God only knows why I'm here.

I hate feeling like this. I understand that I have the people to talk to, but I don't like talking about my feelings. I just need to sit back sometimes and let all of my feelings out.

I had to bury my cat today. It was pretty terrible.

Another thing, I am a failure to my family. I am such a loser. I suck, and no one can trust me. All of my friends can vouch for that. I fight with everyone. :/

Just......help.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

I'm useless Empty Re: I'm useless

Post by Giuliana Sun May 06, 2012 11:01 pm

You don't suck. And you're not a failure. And anyone could guess why you're here. You make people's lives better, and people love you.
Giuliana
Giuliana
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite Sun May 06, 2012 11:23 pm

you dont suck at all eric you aren't a failure, you dont fight with everyone we just have those momments, but i'm sorry about your cat, and from getting to know you, you are an awsome person, sweet, kind, nice,and respectful. i feel your pain i hate the feeling of being depressed, it's not easy to get rid of pain, its not always going to be there, but we all manage to get through, were all strong!

~Aurora

you know how to contact me! if you need me!
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger Mon May 07, 2012 8:38 pm

no one can trust you? Eric you know that's not true. I tell you everything... EVERYTHING!
And besides.. that "loser" is the guy I fell for, and you know what, he's the best.
Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaytlin Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Eric you are not useless....And if you want to know why God made you....it is because you help people and you are one of the nicest guys ever (unlike those yahoos at school) and you are my friend and friends don't think that of each other and are always there.
Kaytlin
Kaytlin
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

thanks for the replies. Lock
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator