VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puberty Rules for both Boys & Girls

Go down

Puberty Rules for both Boys & Girls Empty Puberty Rules for both Boys & Girls

Post by Sapphire Sun May 06, 2012 1:05 am

These are the rules for both Boys & Girls' Puberty forum. The regular rules are to be followed along with these:

1. Don't bump older threads, as the original poster may not need the help anymore. Only the OP can bump his or her own thread. The limit for bumping is two months.
2. Don't multi-post. That's why there is an edit button. Use it instead of double posting.
3. Do not share techniques for masturbation or stories. There are websites that share techniques, and we dont want erotic material here. We would like to keep this site moderately clean.
4. Do not ask if other people feel that these threads are used for erotica. This is NOT our purpose.
5. If you can't contribute to a topic, don't post in it. It will be considered as spam.

Your Moderators:

Princess Sarah
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum