VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accusations

4 posters

Go down

Accusations Empty Accusations

Post by Short Circuit Tue May 01, 2012 2:44 pm

I hate it when people accuse you of doing something that you have not done, and then will not back up the accusation
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Accusations Empty Re: Accusations

Post by Darth Pyrinikon Tue May 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Know how that one feels, more times than i can count -_-
Darth Pyrinikon
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite Tue May 01, 2012 6:02 pm

i know how it feels lol.
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Depends, Most people like myself say something with no meaning in it and when I say so if the other person wants to be all annoyed with it and take something that does not need to be taken any furthers, further then that's there problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu May 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Silver Assassin wrote:Depends, Most people like myself say something with no meaning in it and when I say so if the other person wants to be all annoyed with it and take something that does not need to be taken any furthers, further then that's there problem.

No Derri, it is really annoying when your accused of something that you have not done. Especially when the person who has accused you of it, will not stand up, say they were wrong, or explain why they came to the conclusion they stated Accusations 984495496
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Kyle wrote:
Silver Assassin wrote:Depends, Most people like myself say something with no meaning in it and when I say so if the other person wants to be all annoyed with it and take something that does not need to be taken any furthers, further then that's there problem.

No Derri, it is really annoying when your accused of something that you have not done. Especially when the person who has accused you of it, will not stand up, say they were wrong, or explain why they came to the conclusion they stated Accusations 984495496

However kyle most people don't mind moving on. If someone want's to leave something alone then I let them. Especailly if it's something incredibly stupid and minor.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu May 03, 2012 4:08 pm

making threads about users here and then fighting about it is not allowed.

Lock
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum