VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion Opinions

5 posters

Go down

Abortion Opinions Empty Abortion Opinions

Post by Hutch Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:13 am

To me, i think abortion should be up to the mother. Its not the governments decision to control the choices that the couple makes. Plus I was watching tv today and a republican governor stated that if a non-abortion law was signed, it will state that it will be illegal to masturbate

Title changed by Silver Assassin

Hutch
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Abortion Opinions Empty Re: Abortion Opinions

Post by Sapphire Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 am

I agree, it should be up to the parents. and illegal masterbating, thats a joke right....?
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by blueshark Wed May 09, 2012 5:56 pm

It should be up to the parents and the government can't pass that for abortion because if some one would like to have a babies and then they would need to have abortions after that.

blueshark
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Also I remember talking to my health teacher about Abortion, and they methods used, aren't pretty, so I could maybe see why people hate this but regardless, it should be up to the mother.

Also, I'm pretty sure that can't be signed because there is an Amendment that allows it to be legal?
Sapphire
Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 1:06 pm

If you don't want to have a kid don't get frisky. If you don't want to get an abortion don't. It is basically murder, so it should be a law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 pm

So basically then, IF a woman/girl gets raped, falls pregnant, she has no right to terminate? Hows that work then?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 pm

well , if she gets raped5 its NOT HER FAULT , sadly @ planned parenthood less then 1% of anonymous girls said they had been raped , so if she does get raped I wish there could be away to detect a embryo devolping and get it donated to another women sounds outlandish but I hate abortion , one choice should not take 45,000,000 lives in america that's more then Hitler killed and planned parenthood founder said that it is to " eliminate undesirable types of people and to cleanse america ... and the world .. and adoption is another factor , save the baby and save the mother 18 years of unwanted hurt i can imagine the pain every day knowing you had the luck of getting raped and having
a kid , I would never sugjest abortion unless it could kill the women and then it should be treated as if a person gave their life for another and a name and a correct funeral should be given for the lost child , oh and no trash can plez..
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum