VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LGBT adoption

3 posters

Go down

LGBT adoption Empty LGBT adoption

Post by Kryptonite Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm

LGBT adoption,

Do you think that its right-
What are some pros and cons? (No using outside resources!)-
What would it hurt?

Kryptonite
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

LGBT adoption Empty Re: LGBT adoption

Post by Jess Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 pm

fixed title to make it more clear, hope you don't mind.

I think it's fine. I see nothing wrong with it. If a lesbian, gay, etc couple wants to have a child and adopt, they should be able to. I don't believe the crap that the child will be ruined by having two moms or two dads.
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

I think it should be OK, but I have to feel pity on the child for all the teasing he will get for having two dads, or two moms. But there is no reason why they shouldn't because of the fact that they are gay, lesbian...

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:13 am

What has sexuality got to do with raising a child? As long as the child is brought up in a kind loving family, it should not matter what gender "mum" or "dad" is.
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Sexuality obviously has nothing to do with it.

Yet many people especially in the deep south of America would think it is a crime against nature for such a thing.

I see NO reason what so ever the someone who is LGBT should not be aloud to adopt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum