VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name changes

2 posters

Go down

Name changes Empty Name changes

Post by Short Circuit Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 am

Can we get a time limit (say 6 months) as to when members change there names? You get used to calling someone by the name they have chosen, then WHAM, its changed again. Its a little confusing for some of us to keep up with who is who
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Name changes Empty Re: Name changes

Post by KarmaChameleon Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 am

why wouldn't you call them by their name?
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:49 am

Because of the little amount of people on the forum who are constantly coming online is very small, we have not set a time limit. We do keep an eye on how often we are allowed to change our names and if we find a user is asking for a username change every couple of weeks we will be denied.

Until user activity picks up its really easy to keep and eye on who changes there names.

Right now as long as people are not taking the mick with the amount of times they request there username to be changed I have no problem with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum