VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

illuminati agenda....

3 posters

Go down

illuminati agenda....  Empty illuminati agenda....

Post by LigerMan007 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm

we have no power in the say of it ...
all powerful...
extrademesional beings....
sad
LigerMan007
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

illuminati agenda....  Empty Re: illuminati agenda....

Post by Short Circuit Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:55 pm

whats that in english?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:09 pm

it's a bit of a conspiracy thing.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm

The Illuminati did exist as a secret society but they were secret only to protect themselves from persecution by the all powerful Roman Catholic church. They were all very intelligent and respected scientists philosophers and logical thinkers. One of the original members was Galileo who proved that the Earth rotated around the sun (which it does) but the church held that the sun rotated around the Earth (which it doesn't) because the Earth was the centre of the universe. Even though he was right, he was forced to recant and was held under house arrest for many years.

Once the church lost its power, nearly 200 years ago, the Illuminati ceased to exist because science could be pursued openly and there was no need for secret societies. As a matter of interest, Galileo was a devout Roman Catholic. He also died about 200 years before the secret society was formed in Bavaria and the two groups may have been connected but were not the same entity.

The New World Order (or the Illuminati taking over the world) would have happened many decades ago if it was going to happen at all - but it wasn't because, like the Devil worship nonsense, the whole thing was a malicious rumour set about by the Church to discredit the Illuminati and to maintain their own dubious integrity. Rumours simply developed over time into conspiracy theories. The idea that they still exist and all the melodramatic rubbish that goes with it is perpetuated by those who educate themselves from comic books and movies - the truly great thinkers of the world.

In short, the Illuminati were not evil, they no longer exist but they have been replaced by a number of scams who claim to be Illuminati for their own financial benefit

If you happen to be American, you have nothing to worry about as they never made it to America except in Dan Brown novels, comic books, movies and spurious groups who claim to be the Illuminati.

Anybody who is, or claims to be, in the Illuminati is referring to one of the fake groups. Another point to think about is that if it is a secret society, nobody in it will talk about it. Besides this, the entry requirement was intelligence not cash or fame.

something i dug up.

It is more or less now a days a load of crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:01 am

Basically, a secret society that may or may not have existed, and may still exist, who knows. People think they are taking over the world.

Yea, I don't think so. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:59 am

he has some good theories, believe it or not.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum