VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Padded Room

3 posters

Go down

White Padded Room Empty White Padded Room

Post by Short Circuit Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 am

Firstly, I am sorry for all the bad comments I have made over the past couple of days.

Now, when someone has been naughty, how about placing them inside the "White Padded Room"? Basically, its just a room you put people who have made minor infractions, like argueing with staff etc. They would only be allowed to post in that room only, no where else, including chat. First stay would be for say 12 hours, then it doubles up every time they get put in there? Only staff can communicate with the individual too Shocked

Thoughts?//
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

White Padded Room Empty Re: White Padded Room

Post by KarmaChameleon Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 pm

maybe not called the white padded room, but that's pretty cool.
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Its a okay Idea but would it not be easier to discuss something like this in a pm, because then the prisoner (lol) may say the staff are ganging up on said person

EDIT

A new name would be "The VK Jail" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Just an idea to stop a ban and move someone away from the conversation and give them a chance to cool down, up to you lot really Razz

The Padded Cell or Room 101 anybody?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:06 pm

I like the idea. Edited: We do not want to go off topic here, please take this to PM as it would much better and suit that kind of situation~The Assassin

Last edited by The Assassin on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had content that could have lead to a more personal debate and could have lead to this thread going off topic)

Brian
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down