VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.
VirtualKid Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members Sticky

3 posters

Go down

New Members Sticky Empty New Members Sticky

Post by Short Circuit Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Should this not be changed now as it advises new members to post in the Fun Zone to bring post count up quickly, and Fun Zone been shut for a while now with no sign of it becoming unlocked?
Short Circuit
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

New Members Sticky Empty Re: New Members Sticky

Post by Jess Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

I removed it for now. I don't what to put in place of it...
Jess
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 pm

I kinda disagree with the idea we encourge our community to post in the funzone because lets face it? Is this a forum designed for help and support? yes, so why encourge people just to post in the funzone to raise post count.

You only need 25 posts to send PM's so why not take advantage of the debate room or General Disscusion, these would quickly raise post count.

It can be done because I have little over 500 posts and very few have been in the funzone.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 pm

good point
KarmaChameleon
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content